Annons:
Etikett02-game-of-thrones
Läst 2193 ggr
[vigge_]
2015-04-16 14:57

Citat från Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones är min absoluta favoritserie och den är fylld med många kloka citat. Här kommer några av mina favoriter. Vilka är era?

"Chaos isn´t a pit, chaos is a ladder"

- Petyr Baelish "Littlefinger"

"I´m a lioness, I´ll not cringe for them"

- Cersei Baratheon, Queen Mother

"Tell your father I´m here. And tell him the lannister aren´t the only one who pays their debs"

-Oberyn Martell, The Viper

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Weare it like armour and it can never be ment to hurt you"

- Tyrion Lannister, The Imp

Annons:
Hoseok
2015-04-16 17:49

Missandei: "Valar morghulis."
Daenerys: "Yes. All men must die, but we are not men."

Yelly Bean
2015-04-16 17:56

Åh, det finns så många jag gillar! Den där Herr Martin är en riktig citatspruta av rang. 😛 Har inte alla i huvudet, men här är två jag kom på nu. 🙂

Bran: "Can a man be brave even when he's afraid?" 
Ned: "That is the only time a man can be brave." 

Syrio Forel: "There is only one God, and his name is Death. And what do we say to the god of Death? Not today."

Nelley
2015-04-18 19:39

“I am not questioning your honor, I am denying its existence.”

"When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."

-Tyrion Lannister😎

jiithra
2015-04-23 10:56

Denna gillar jag ^^
"Tears aren't a woman's only weapon, the best one's between your legs"

- Cersei

Jag hoppas du har en fortsatt trevlig dag 🙂
Valar Morghulis
Artikelförfattare på Lajv ifokus

Elton2002
2015-04-24 16:21

Jag älskar den här: "In the game of thrones you either win, or you die, there's no middleground." - Cersei Sen gillar jag den från trailern också, hela monologen är cool faktist. "I'll break the wheel." - Daenerys

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: